New Sharp Header with editable vertical text.
Mezintel Gamma has been improved to generate completely vector-based PDF well logs, with these benefits*:
- Sharp Vertical Text — Both horizontal and vertical text are clear and editable,
- Smaller File Size — PDF log’s file size is 60% smaller,
- Faster Printing — PDF logs takes 45% less time.
* In comparison to the basic 16-bit PDFs from v.19 and earlier
- If you already upgraded to the beta version (v. 22.00.004) that was released in late November 2014, you will have to upgrade to this latest release (v. 22.00.015) for an improved 24 bit run extended header.
- This is a benchmark update, so it will be required for some future updates.
Need to Upgrade?
Vector-based header for well logs was officially introduced in version 22.00.015.
Due to the nature of this update, in order to upgrade to the latest version you need to use an installer. Online updater will NOT activate the new header.
We are offering two types of installers:
an ‘Upgrade Only’ installer (for existing Mezintel Gamma installation) or a ‘Full Installer’ (for new installation). Please contact us to request download links for these installers.